Build your own Sleep Workshops
Perfect for getting your NCT or Ante/Postnatal group together to learn about sleep!
At a time that suits you we can all get together to cover the following;
- Why sleep is so important and how children’s sleep actually works
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Sleep (i.e Props)
- How to set your child up for the best bedtime and techniques to get them to sleep.
- The importance of naps and how to help get them sorted
- What to expect from your child’s sleep and when they ‘should’ be sleeping through the night.
- How to handle bumps in the road and why sleep regressions don’t have to be a big thing!
You’ll get my best tailored tips to your age group, the opportunity to ask questions throughout the time.
£25 per family
(private sessions 5 people minimum or join a group session, see website for the next scheduled event)
Travel costs charged outside of St Albans area.